Uttapam Chilla, one of my fav healthy, quick & simple breakfast/snack!
RECIPE, simple as heck (for 2 chillas):
– Take a medium-sized bowl & add one cup of Semolina (Suji), a cup of curd & salt to taste & give it a good mix
– Then add some finely chopped capsicum, onion, tomato & 1 green chilli to the mix, again mix it well and let it sit for 30 mins
– After 30 mins, take a takda spoon (spatula with a small bowl at its head and warm 2 tsp of ghee in it on the stove, then crackle some mustard/fennel seeds & curry leaves (very carefully)
– Put this tadka mix into our previous mix and stir well
– Now simply make pancakes of this mix & enjoy with tea, coffee or any other beverage of your choice!🥰❤✨