“Are there any specifics of running that one should know before starting?” someone asked.
Few things that I feel make it a slow & steady take-off:
– Really good, comfortable running shoes. Currently, I have Nike Air, they’re very cushioned and great for running. Shoes play a huge role in cushioning the pressure on keens & feet.
– Comfortable workout clothes, the body sweats so the cloth need to support and help you stay relaxed and comfortable.
Now about the process:
– I prefer early morning runs, you prefer the timing that suits best you and in which you feel your best.
– Make sure you don’t eat anything 2 hours before running, have an empty stomach in every way and possibly your body is well-rested.
– As you start, put your toe first then the whole foot. Spreads the pressure evenly, otherwise, if whole feet is put at ones then a lot of pressure goes in the brain.
– The most imp thing, start your run easy, very very easy. You need to be in control of your breath although. So no pressure, nothing. Run relaxed.
And I guess that’s it, you’ll do great
Download the NRC app, they provide guided runs Start with them, day 1, day 2 n so on.
And send me an invite over there, we’ll be connected there too!
Can’t wait to see your first running post!!!❤
Don’t forget to tag me @findyourvoice.in on Instagram. See you!