Egg-curry with basmati rice, nom-nom👌 ok, so usually I’m someone who loves plant based recipes but today I wanted (and quite frankly had to since couldn’t find any veggies left in fridge🙈😛) to make a spicy egg-curry and have it with rice🤤
tasted sooooo good!
and the prep also fairly simple (mind you simple, not easy😬). here goes:
– fry two boiled eggs in mustard oil
– fry a paste of onion, ginger, garlic, green chillies in mustard oil or any oil of your choice until you sense that it won’t taste raw (don’t forget to crackle cumin seeds before pouring the paste in it, also can add badi ilaichi, dalchini and laung but that’s totally optional)
– then add red chilli, turmeric and coriander powder to the mix and cook for another 1-2 mins
– next add tomato puree to rhe mix and cook for about 2-3 mins
– followed by salt and garam masala and another 2 mins
– lastly put in the 2 fried boiled eggs into it and give it a last 1 min boil
voila! serve it with rice and dive right-in 😁
**all ingredients and dry spices based in the flavours& the strength in which you want to taste them!